30P MARRETTE CONNECTOR (100)
Black high temperature wire connector wire range #22-#14.
The Marrette® Black® High Temperature rating makes it the best solution for high wattage
lighting fixtures and signs.
• Made of rugged, thermoplastic polymer material 150°C rated.
• Large, finely ribbed, “barrel-shaped” cap – makes it easier to grip even when hands
are greasy or damp
• Deep, wide throat ensures full insulation coverage.
• Threaded entry helps guide large wire bundles right into the spring.
• Internal conical spring design multiplies the “twist-on” torque applied by the leverage and
wedge action, to firmly crush wires into a solid joint.
• Unique copper-coated spring helps resist corrosion
• Model no. 30 Black® is approved for circuit and fixture type connections up to 300 V only
• Model nos. 31, 33 and 35 Black® are approved for circuits up to 600 V, and lighting fixtures
and signs up to 1000 V.
• For copper conductor only.
• Convenient packaging – sized right and job-site ready!